Home My Books About Me Contests

Sunday, February 14, 2010

On Valentine's Day, I Am In Love With...


...Many things. But I'm just going to focus on two.

The first is THE FINISHED COPY OF MY BOOK! I arrived home from California and found it waiting on my doorstep...or rather, on my kitchen counter, thanks to the incredible delivery skills of my good friend Emily Heddleson (thanks, Em--see you tonight at Romanticide!).

The second thing (or rather, person) I am in love with: SHARON, of Sharon Loves Books and Cats. You know why? Because she busted out this incredibly awesome contest today, and I am totally in awe of her for it. Sharon, you had me at hello...or at "pre-order or buy Before I Fall". ;)

And people, if you enter to win, I'll be in love with YOU, too!

So happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope your day is full of love or--at the very least--chocolate.

xo
Lauren

9 comments:

Kirthi said...

Lol! Cute picture :D Happy Valentines Day to you too@

Lais said...

Very cute picture! haha! Go celebrate! Happy Valentines day!

Unknown said...

How amazing - CONGRATS I cant wait to read this book! :D

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day! I am so excited for you book to come out! I plan on pre-ordering it if I don't win!!!

Carla said...

Oh my goodness!! You got your finished copy, I am so THRILLED for you!! and all those things I said to you, well they have been whispered to gods ear and he is working on it my lovely!!

AND I just realised how multi functioning my username actually is, because I LOVE your Sam too, which is bloody brilliant!!

MySharonAnne said...

I can't wait to get my finished copy! I went to Strand today looking for once since they get stuff in early, but no luck.

Suzanne Young said...

Aw... you two make a cute couple :-)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I loved your book, FABULOUS

Sylvia said...

I can't wait to read the book! Congrats!:)

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.