Home My Books About Me Contests

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ode to my agent

I'd just like to take this moment to shout out to my agent extraordinaire, Stephen Barbara. Here is a pic of us doing our best "Blue Steel"-Zoolander-inspired faces at The Standard on Wednesday night, where we were out celebrating the newest deal. Apparently everyone else in the restaurant must also have been celebrating book deals because they were all doing their best impression of ri
diculously self-involved models...

Point is, he rocks.
We actually went to the U of
C together, and he just signed my friend Leila Sales, also a fellow U of C-er and an insanely smart and funny YA writer, so we have a whole coalition of U of C peeps going on.

Stephen B, this post's for you.


2 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY Stephen! He has such impeccable taste - I read any book he agents.

Weronika Janczuk said...

That's a great photo. :) I loved this post -- thank you.

Post a Comment

 

Content by Lauren Oliver - Copyright 2011. Blog designed by Ella Press Studio - 2011.

Author Photo by Jonathan Alpeyrie - Copyright 2010. Original Font Idea by Erin Fitzsimmons - 2010.